The April 2011 issue of LANDMARK Online is now available.
LANDMARK is available in both hard copy and electronic form.
If you are interested in receiving LANDMARK in hard copy, please email your name and postal address to email@example.com
If you wish to subscribe to LANDMARK Online please email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject heading and include your email address.
In this edition:
- Floods light fire under national mapping program: $30B disaster bill emphasises need for high-quality flood mapping
- Cautious optimism greets spatial overhaul plan: Industry eager for reform but waits to see detail
- New technology will end tyre-chalking era: Melbourne plans big overhaul of city parking
- Virtual Australia is coming but needs a united push: Double challenge presented to Summit
- Technology is the key says Vic’s new fire chief: Focus is to get the technology right
- Local firm claims world first for Shopview: Google is beaten to the punch
Plus our regular features: VSC Report, News Briefs, and Dataset Directory.
The magazine is provided in low resolution PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Page last updated: 2012-12-10 08:40:22